Wednesday, October 31, 2012

RUBBER DUCKY PAINTING: SKETCH ON CANVAS



Today I started the process of getting my sketch on canvas.  My hubby gave me a wonderful new gadget for my birthday...a mini projector!  I took my beginning sketches and transfered them into the projector digitally, and projected them onto the canvas, where I then sketched in charcoal.  I made a few changes to the position of the ducks, enlarged the rubber ducky for better effect, and bowed the legs of the duckling for a bit of whimsy and humor.  Now I am ready to get the painting started! The hardest part of the whole process? Facing that white canvas!  If I can only conquer that fear of not being perfect (which never happens anyway!) and just paint, I would be a much happier person. A new painting is terrifying!  And wonderful! Crazy!! They are going to send me off to the looney bin one of these days....

No comments: