Tuesday, October 8, 2013

SKELETON KEY SKETCH

Well, here is something silly for the Halloween season!  My niece collects antique keys, and I was thinking of her the other day when I drew this.  She has such a good sense of humor, I think she would like this!  I have been innundated with family drama lately, and have had little time to think of art, but things are looking up!  I am working on the preliminary sketches for a Meditational Landscape...a painting where the motivation in painting it is too create something one can escape into, dream a little, and be at peace.  I have just the place in mind!  The hay is being harvested in Shiloh Military Park, and the turkeys are running about in the newly mowed fields hunting for a bit of food.  A lovely and peaceful place, especially in the late afternoon light!  Can't wait to get started!

No comments: