Sunday, March 11, 2012

GARLIC IN WHITE GEL PEN AND COLOR PEN


I realize in looking back over the week's artwork, that I have done a confusing array of subject matter.  I am not a consistent artist at all, I am afraid.  I can never settle on just one type of subject, and medium.  I love to experiment with all kinds of things, and it can get as confusing for me as it is for you all out there.  Lately I have been craving lots of color, which is why these poor garlic bulbs got more than their fair share of reds and oranges.  I have been looking through the Southwestern Art magazines again, and the new 'cowboy' art is full of color.  Blue cows, and orange horses...purple ravens and yellow prairie dogs!  How can you not be inspired by that kind of color?!!  Hang in there with me.  I will try not to bore anyone...

No comments: