And now for something completely different...I had started a few gourd creations last year, and did some wood burning on this particular one, with a bit of paint and leather dye. I knew that it needed something special to finish of the top edge, and when I found a long needle pine tree, felt that was the route to go. Keep in mind, I have not done a lot of pine needle weaving (or any), so my edges aren't the most perfect! I used waxed twine and a beading needle to work the edging. I think it came out beautiful, especially with my constant sneezing throughout the process! Well worth it. I plan on doubling up my allergy meds and doing some more of this!