Sunday, February 16, 2014

COMPUTER PROBLEMS

As well as having the flu, a cold, and various other health issues this past month, my computer also contracted a virus. Even the reliable Geek Squad from Best Buy could not help my poor, 6 year old computer, and it had to be put down.  After a brief period of mourning, we forked out the $$$$ for a new one, and are trying to get our systems back up and running.  I have so far encountered a variety of difficulties...an important one being that the new comp is not compatible with my digital camera!  We are trying to get through and around the obstacles, so meanwhile, I am going to try to go mobile with my blog...I wonder if my new phone is compatible?  I have been painting, so be patient...hopefully today or tomorrow will show my attempts at painting with a bad cough  (I may have to go abstract)  Sorry for the long pause in posts.  I hope not to have this happen again!

No comments: