Saturday, September 10, 2011

KITTEN SKETCH: PITT BRUSH PENS

Here is a classic example of proportion mistakes.  I started this sketch and discovered half-way into it that its' little head was too long!  Rather than scrapping the piece, I continued on to complete a rather startled kitty.  Granted, it looks like there is a hat on its' ears, but I am pleased with most of this piece, and I had fun just working with the brush pens.  NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE PERFECT! I keep telling myself that over, and over, and over.....................I sure hope that you aren't expecting me to only publish my successes. That wouldn't be part of the creative process!  Expect the unexpected, and you'll never be disappointed.

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I'm glad u put on the 'imperfect' pictures. It shows us new artists that we can make mistakes, too, and its all right. Thanx.