Monday, December 5, 2011


I tried something different today.  I did a sketch of a deer in pencil, and tore the edges of it.  I then layered it on Washi paper and pressed dried leaves.  I  like the effect but am finding it  VERY fragile. It is not a particularly practical way to do things.  I am sure that there is a medium that I can put over it, though it will more than likely ruin the sketch.  Experimenting is part of the fun!  80% of the time  it fails, but that remaining 20% is a miracle!

No comments: