Friday, April 27, 2012

FARMER'S MARKET SKETCHES



The Farmer's Market in Crump, TN offers a variety of fresh items.  This week I found the early veggies and flowers fun to sketch.  I am trying to find beauty in all things around me, in my efforts at spiritual peacefulness.  I am looking for a connection with the world that gives me some reason to be here, now.  Sometimes my moody artist, depressive nature makes me feel isolated and separate from everyone.  With the economy being so awful (despite what politicians are saying, it is NOT looking up in middle America!)  art is the first 'luxury' to go, and no one is interested at all in what I think is the most basic of communication...images!  Anyway, aren't things that grow full of beauty and substance?  I am feeling really connected to those green beans...

No comments: