Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS


Merry Christmas to all of you!  I wanted to thank you all for being interested in art, the creative process, and the beauty found all around you. It is that interest that brings us all together and gives us a common thread. The new year is fast approaching, and I have some big goals to think about for the upcoming future of the blog.  If any of you would like to comment, add your 2 cents worth, and offer suggestions, I am delighted to entertain them!  Meanwhile, enjoy life, enjoy color, enjoy yourselves!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Merry Christmas! Blogging is often time frustrating, but I keep on doing it. Even when the only comments I get are from family and a few friends, I still want to be "out there". You never know when you will influence, or make some small difference in someone's world. Keep us posted on what you may be thinking of for the new year. I've very glad I came across your blog and look forward to new things.