Saturday, October 29, 2011

AUTUMN COMES TO TENNESSEE: PHOTOS

The lane up to the house
Back yard birdbath


Front yard

Fall is finally here!  I wanted to share with you the beautiful "changing of the leaves" in our yard.  What incredible things we can find under our own feet!  Autumn makes me look closer at the details in my life and around me.  We have lots of acorns and hickory nuts for the squirrels this year.  They have been busy, busy, busy collecting for the winter.  Hubby and I are also preparing for the winter.  I am making lots of soup to put into the freezer this week.  Chili, turkey dumpling, Zuppa Tuscana, and Lima Bean and Lime (my own creation, and So...ooooooo GOOD!)  We are winterizing by unhooking the hoses, cleaning up the flower garden, putting away the lawn mower. 

No comments: