Saturday, September 29, 2012

HARVEST DRAWING


 
This is an old drawing, but an appropriate one for the upcoming season, I think.  I have been too busy dealing with family issues to get back to my art this month, and I miss it so much!! I have signed up for an upcoming critique class with an especially challenging and experienced art teacher.  He has been teaching since the early 70's, and is very well known in the Memphis area...more on that when it happens.  I am a bit anxious, as the first assignment has already been set, and it is to do a self-portrait, without painting yourself!  Terrifying and exciting at the same time.  I have a few ideas which I will be setting into motion this upcoming week, with any luck at all.  Family is wonderful, but in some cases extremely emotionally taxing.  I am having dreams of moving to Tahiti...as long as there aren't too many bugs there....Thanks for hanging in there with me!

No comments: