Thursday, July 26, 2012

TASTE OF JACKSON ART SHOW

Just a quick update on an event coming up...

The Taste of Jackson
is July 28, 2012 at the
 Jackson, TN Fair Grounds,
 beginning at noon, going until 6 p.m. 

 Several local wineries will be featured, along with 10 of the top artists in the area.  That includes my hubby, who is a sculptor, and myself.  Also included is my dear friend, Seedybeader, who does the most intricate bead weaving you will ever see.  Some of the features at our booth will include some of hubby's latest ventures...a treasure walking cane.  The cane has a hidden compartment with raw diamonds, silver and gold inside!  He will also be bringing some of the beautiful woolly mammoth ivory jewelry that he carves, and a couple of his granite carvings.  I will be selling some original ink drawings, and some art prints from my original paintings.  Wish us luck!

No comments: