Friday, July 6, 2012

TEA POT DRAWING



It is just too hot to do any outdoor drawing, so I am doing some still life pieces indoors.  This is a tiny tea pot, probably a creamer from an old silver tea set.  I just love getting out there and treasure hunting at the flea markets!  When we lived in Albuquerque, they had the most wonderful flea market, selling roasted chili peppers and beads from Africa.  In L.A., they had the Rose Bowl Flea Market,  miles and miles of cool treasures.  I would love to go to the Paris Flea Markets...anyway, there is always something interesting to draw, and gain inspiration from!   

2 comments:

Leah Elizabeth said...

Very cute. I have a silver tea pot set like this. Always wanted to draw them.

Rose Altom said...

I collect all things tea, and love using them in my still lifes. Reflection is a real challenge to draw!