Thursday, April 7, 2011

HOME AGAIN!

 It is lovely to be home again.  The dogwood trees are blooming and it is warm enough to drag my easel outdoors to paint!  I am ready to concentrate completely on getting ready for my June show, and actually have a bit of panic setting in about whether I will have enough paintings.  My sculptor husband has juried into an art show in Florence, Alabama with three of his works.  The show runs the entire month of May this year, with a special outdoor opening of artists and craftsman May 15 and 16. I am especially proud of him!  My own art show will be at the Missouri Educational Nature Center in Cape Girardeau, MO.  I will be showing works pertinent to the nature of that state, and I am delighted to be featured in the state where I spent most of my childhood, and went to college for my fine arts degree.  The sun is shining, the earth is waking up, and SPRING IS HERE! 

No comments: