Monday, May 14, 2012

WINTER'S LAST HURRAH: ACRYLIC PAINTING


Despite all of the construction and destruction going on in my household, I found a tiny corner to call my own and finished this 4"x4" painting.  While it is not my best effort, I am fairly pleased with the limited palette.  I really loved living up north, and missed the snow this year...we didn't have a single inch here in Tennessee!  I had to fight off my clingy kitty, who was busy having a nervous break down due to all of the workman in the house (not to mention the amazing amount of noise!)  At one point, she actually walked right through my palette and ended up with a very blue behind...washing it off just made it worse, because she now has a BABY blue bottom.  I hope to have the repair work from the leak in the walls fixed by the end of the week, and peace and quiet to create very soon.

No comments: