Tuesday, May 17, 2011

WOLF SKETCH

Ball point pen, sketch book, and a tiny window of time...that is all that is needed to keep me happy!  I admit to not actually meeting this noble creature.  I was watching my National Geographic Channel and an old documentary on the relocation of wolves to Yellowstone Park, and I was intrigued by the diversity of colors that the wolf had.as a breed.  Don't you think that the look in this one's eye is one of wisdom, long suffering, and a bit of contempt for the humans who were trying to guess what he was feeling and thinking? 

1 comment:

Rose Altom said...

I posted this sketch on my photo site as well, for my niece who is always posting her photos and art there too. She is an inspiration to me as usual. She showed me a bit about digital art last time I saw her...Thank you! I love keeping up with technology!