Thursday, August 18, 2011

ART JOURNAL ENTRY: A RAINBOW OF COLOR


Every so often I drag out my art journal to express my REAL feelings, both good and bad.  This is the very first page of my journal, and I set free my thoughts on being an artist.  I used every color of Sharpey felt tip pens that I could get my hands on and doodled, wrote and played. I find this is a great way to find balance in your life, get grounded (or centered, as Mom, the experienced meditater says) and let out a few festering feelings....few festering feelings...say THAT 10 times fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so inciteful. I think I don't comment more because your writing is so good, mine looks really simple. But I loved the picture of your 'very good' thoughts and feelings. O I mean very much good...........hehe Seedybeader